Saturday 4 December 2010

family album

I have been making a small family album of my OHs side of the family. The size was dictated by the width of my On The Edge dies, and the length of each page by the style of OTE die used. I have used a variety of dies for this project, mostly by Tim Holtz. The papers are all papermania left overs from another album. The pages are made from mountboard offcuts which I pick up cheaply from a local art shop. I began by taking a photo of entries in a family bible in my MILs handwriting.
It is still a work in progress so I will add pages from time to time.








1 comment:

jude said...

May this is gorgeous ,lovely to hear fgrom you hun.Hope your all well and Clare is doing ok too?
You left message to say id won but cant see it can you send me link im super excited as had rough ride pasted few days
love n hugs judex