Tuesday 28 February 2017

Bloggers Day

This is a 12x12 LO made using a photo taken by the lovely Lindsey aka Crafty Blonde. it was taken at Trimcraft HQ on Saturday at the end of a very enjoyable Bloggers Day to launch the new Trimcraft Blog.
https://www.trimcraft.co.uk/inspiration?page=1
If you are not familiar with the Trimcraft site please have a look.
I was kicking myself for forgetting to take my camera with me. Not a mistake I will repeat. There was so much that deserved to be photographed.
I have been a Trimcraft member since they first opened a website for crafters and have always felt a sense of loyalty to the brand. I was delighted to be chosen as part of their Design Team and now that I have met the Trimcraft staff and some other members of the DT my loyalty is now totally theirs. They are the nicest group you could ever wish to meet. The company is also extremely generous to its supporters and DT.

No comments: