Friday 29 May 2009



I made these as a change from all the LLB cards I have been doing recently. The lace is a much nicer purple than it looks in the pic. I got it, and the spotty ribbon from our local Boyes store. They sell bundles of lace and ribbon for 40p each. They are a bargain as they usually have about 3 yds on each. I buy some each time I go into town. I have a box of each now. Much cheaper than buying from craft shops.They also sell fancy knitting yarns that work well as funky fibres.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun love these love how youve coloured them in too lots love cheryl xxx

LavenderCards said...

great cards
K

June said...

Oh these are gorgeous May. I love the one with the black lace in particular
Hugs June xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi May
Hope you are well. These cards are so pretty and the colours are great. Have just been looking at the Trimmie Blog Hopping forum thread, and found myself on your doorstep!!! Have a great weekend. Love, Sylvia xxx