Sunday 3 October 2010

This is a brooch I made with friendly plastic which I bought on a recent visit to Once Upon A Stamp. We have bought from them on line a few times so it was nice to actually visit the shop. It is great, and I spent a fair bit, lol.
The brooch was simply a few strips heated and fused together. I had a metal flower button which I pressed into the warm plastic. It came off easily when the plastic cooled and left a nice impression, so I added a pearl and a brooch pin was added using glossy accents.

4 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

OMG that is amazing, i love it, WOW
hugs Aly xxx

Betty said...

Oh This is super May lovely beautiful colours you have produced.
Betty x x

Anonymous said...

What an interesting mix of colours and textures. Friendly Plastic is great fun isn't it.

Sherryn said...

This is beautiful May, such lovely colours and the impression is perfect xx